Education especially higher education enhances human capital, which inturn makes higher growth possible. It is only through education women are acknowledged as full human beings and make progress and women progress is recognized as progress For all.
Sri Kondapalli Thathi Reddy Women’s College was established in 1970 in the name of Sri Kondapalli Thathi Reddy father of the chief donor Sri Kondapalli Brahmananda Reddy, a philanthropist and a prominent landlord cum rice miller in the town of Gudivada. The idea of starting college exclusively for women students was first mooted by another landlord Sri Lingam Veerabhadrudu and the idea was activated by prominent local doctors and enlightened public with their generous donations. The college was registered under the Societies Registration Act of XXI by the 1860 bearing No.84 1968 dated 16th December 1968 District Dt. 12.6.1970. The college was admitted to grant in aid from 1.7.1977 onwards.Read More